Leadership Coach & Career Strategist
Joanne is a Leadership Coach & Career Strategist supporting amazing women in their rise to the top with a focus on confidence, emotional intelligence and goal setting.
- Critical behavioral change: To allow career advancement, to ensure stronger team performance.
- Managing career transitions: To new roles, new organizations, new locations.
- Leadership and management development: To develop stronger skills in setting a vision, setting priorities, empowering staff, communicating results, establishing a culture of inclusion and trust.
I worked in technology, marketing, and design for 18 years. Also, I earned an MBA from the Robinson College of Business in Atlanta (GSU) and I am currently enrolled in the Teleos Leadership Institute working towards a certification in Executive Coaching. Please see LinkedIn details for the alphabet soup of other certifications/degrees earned during her career to this date.
I live and love in Burlington, Vermont. When I'm not working with local and remote clients I spend my time with my family exploring this beautiful area.
Places I've worked:
- Cox Automotive
- Turner Broadcasting System
- Marriott Hotels
- Intercontinental Hotels
Degrees & Certifications earned:
- MBA, Robinson College of Business
- Bachelors of Science, Florida International University
- Executive Coach, Teleos Leadership Institute (In Progress)
- Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Alliance
- Certified Product Owner, Scrum Alliance
- Project Manager Professional, PMI